11.26.2009

the results are in

Howdy. We have some real news this time. First of all it's thanksgiving and we're going to eat this:


Also, we're moving here:

I got a job offer as a hydrogeologist for a groundwater and environmental consulting firm in Boca Raton, Florida where it will be my job to help keep nastys like arsenic and chlorinated solvents out of the water systems. We're both pretty excited. We actually both got to fly down and visit the company and the town last week. Our airplane had to be de-iced when we left Salt Lake City but in Boca, the ocean was about 78 degrees and the birds were singing. Also there were a lot of old people.

2 comments:

Jónas said...

Firstly: Bon appetit and happy thanks giving.

Secondly: Congratulations on your Florida job. Now you won't have to move when you retire.

Thirdly: I had strong opinions on the outfit vote in the previous post but was not secure enough in my masculinity to reveal them.

kp said...

it reminds me of Seinfeld. And I hope you like visitors. But more importantly, what did Sarah wear?!