8.22.2009

Where in the world is...?

So I don't know why I waited a week to do this but I just thought of it today. I realized I have a very cursory itinerary of where Eric is and thought I would share it all with you. I'm going to start from the beginning so we can all catch up. The pictures included are not those he has sent but some I found online to give us an idea of where he is at.

***** This just in!... I'm an idiot: Eric and I have the same phones and I mistakenly took his this morning when I left the house. He called at 12:07. The only call he's been able to make. He's in a town called Rishikesh and was about to go to sleep on a really nasty bed but had gotten an hour massage for $5. Hopefully he'll call when he wakes up.

So I'm going to do this in different posts so there isn't one huge long one. Enjoy!

No comments: