1.14.2009

Christmas in PA!

These puppies pee submissively out of love. We miss Boscoe and Star.
At Blue Ridge Summit with Ginny, Doug, Matthew and Ethan.
My first Blueberry Pie!
Sara and Kyle Risk wedding: six years to the day of their first date. This was a really great weekend that I got to be a part of. I saw so many people from high school that I haven't seen since the night of graduation as well as celebrating in Kyle and Sara's special day.
The boys being silly in their stocking gifts.
Audrey and Joe Anderson wedding: 364 days after ours! Advice for future brides: book a Brazilian restaurant for prime guest gut splitting. I don't ever think I have eaten SO MUCH in my entire life. I lost count at the second round of "...bacon wrapped filet mignon?", which was after seven or eight other skewered meat sword wielding gauchos had come by. What a great weekend this was! Three Parks weddings three Christmas' in a row!

No comments: